International Radar Symposium India 2015 (IRSI-15)
15-19 Dec 2015 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore INDIA
The International Radar Symposium India 2015 (IRSI-15), the 10th in the series, being jointly organized by IEEE Bangalore Section, IET Bangalore Network, IETE Bangalore Centre and Society of Electronic Engineers (SEE), co-sponsored by Bharat Electr
onics (BEL), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is scheduled for 15-19 Dec 2015. First IRSI was conducted in 1983 and was revived in 1999 as a biennial series.
The response and success of the previous events, which set several benchmarks, are remembered by all participants. IRSI has grown from strength to strength over the years and the current edition is poised to scale new heights with enhanced international participation. The large scale Radar India Exhibitions with provision for more than 100 exhibition stalls will be an added attraction. Live Demos are also being organised.
- Last Date to Submit Extended Abstract: 30 April '15
- Provisional Acceptance Notification: 30 May '15
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 30 Aug '15
- Final Acceptance Notification: 30 Sept '15
- Presenting Author Registration: 30 Oct '15
- Last Date to receive advertisements: 30 Nov '15
- Tutorials: 15 & 16 Dec '15
- Symposium: 17 to 19 Dec '15